Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gonna be mighty busy for the next few days....

Dan-MO

And won't have much time for the puter.So,in case I don't the chance to tell you all later,let me wish you all the very very best for this Christmas season.You people are so special to me.As good of friends as I have anywhere.Thank you all for allowing me to be a part of this forum.Thank you for the laughs,the crys,the knowlege you have so selflessly given-for giving a part of yourselves.I am humbled and honored to share time with all of you.May God bless you all.

I wrote the following as a tribute to my mother who I will spend Chistmas without for the first time this year.I am sure it is fitting to many on here as well.Merry Christmas,my friends.

I really can

you are recording your poems for your future generations! Merry Christmas to you and your family!! The first Christmas without Mom's or Dad's are tough, but you also, need to remember that, you, have taken their place for your own kids, and grandchildren. Enjoy the Holidays Dan! :thumbup:

know she would want me to not despair, it's still not the same without her. But you are right, it's just a matter of time until we are all together again. She is an angel in God's Kingdom. Hear her songs to you and your family. They are in yours hearts. Merry Christmas! :)

It would have made it much easier...your poem has a calming effect. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

the poem is heartening and poignant.......thank you and a wonderful Christmas to you.
Wayne

I always have a little pang at Christmas without my mother.

Take care my friend.

Fair winds, calm seas

Mikie

Loved the tribute to your mother.............there never comes a Christmas season when I'm not wishing mine was here as well. When you hug and kiss your children Christmas Day, throw in an extra warm embrace for your daughter and the grandsons from all of us. They're not far from our thoughts. God Bless !

Rob and Grace

What a beautiful tribute. :thumbup:

n/t