Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gone Back To A NEW Nox 800.

professor-tones

Been using a manticore for 10 months and i have sold it now and bought a Brand new Bundle Nox 800 . 11inch COIL and 6 inch coil included plus wireless module and wire less headphones.1 third of the price of a new
manticore and finding more than before. I don't think it worth paying such a large amount of money for the over priced detector like the core to be honest. It's selling for double the price it's worth IMHO. The coils and other bits for the core sell for much more than they are worth too. My advice is don't throw your money away

Interesting

I still like the 800 it seems to do well. I think the gold bug does fine also. When in the slope and picked up targets I switched to all modes and didn't find much different audio response.. gold mode for me is the best . I like the audio over beach modes. Personal preference I guess. . I tried to get in the cut but don't like getting bashed by waves is not my thing at my age. Not alot of difference. My take yours could be totally different. Might be different of of Florida coast were alot of times it is very calm. Like a lake sometimes. Obx is ruff.

I would buy the 900 better coil design those 800's all break but it was my best finding deterctor and the 900 but I have the manticore with the 9" coil
which is never coming off its lighter than my D2 now! I loved my 800 but the coil breaking issues made me dump it and leaking units I dont have to worry on the Manticore
coil.
Mark

Been using a manticore for 10 months and i have sold it now and bought a Brand new Bundle Nox 800 . 11inch COIL and 6 inch coil included plus wireless module and wire less headphones.1 third of the price of a new
manticore and finding more than before. I don't think it worth paying such a large amount of money for the over priced detector like the core to be honest. It's selling for double the price it's worth IMHO. The coils and other bits for the core sell for much more than they are worth too. My advice is don't throw your money away
Some words of advice, if you’re more comfortable with the 800 . Use it to your advantage. I seriously doubt that the 900 or even a manticore will put more targets in your finds pouch. The more expensive detectors usually give you more information on a target, but it’s really all about you knowing ( or being one with the detector) what the detector is telling you. HH Tony

Some words of advice, if you’re more comfortable with the 800 . Use it to your advantage. I seriously doubt that the 900 or even a manticore will put more targets in your finds pouch. The more expensive detectors usually give you more information on a target, but it’s really all about you knowing ( or being one with the detector) what the detector is telling you. HH Tony
Couldn't have put it any better !! I knew my ol'e explorer II so good it was an extension of my hand.. sorry to say as old age settled in the weight just got the better of me. Now its the nox 600 if and when i get to play..