Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

gold

darin

Boy this site is quite. Does anyone have any new gold Finds that they would like to post. I do but I do not know how to post the Pictures with the digital camera, Is it easy to do?

DARIN WAGNER eye4gold

Darin, put them in a JEPEG file, size them to 640x480, look in the left hand corner here, where you make your post, it says upload photo, click on that. then click on your browser, find the file you want, and click on it. when it comes up, it will say addthis attchment, click on it, wait until it load. you can do that 6 times if you sized the pictures right. then click on post. Don't preview it, or the pictures wont be there, just post it. Grubstake

Grubstake,
Can you just plug your camera into the computer and post your pictures right to the forum? or do you have to make a file for them anyway. Thanks for the help.

DARIN WAGNER eye4gold

I don't know about the PC's, I'm running and old iMac and thats how I can do it, just striaght from the camara, I don't have to make a file, the camara puts them in JPEG,automaticlyfor me. I can size them with the camara, as long as I do it before I take the picture. So I jst leave it on 640 seting. if I went higher resolution, I would have to put them ina file firstand resize them. Grubstake

I will have to see if I can hook the camera up to the computer and do the same.It would be great if I could post some pictures.

DARIN WAGNER eye4gold

Hey Darin, did your camera come with any software? I like to create a folder on my desktop, drop the pictures in there, resize them with PIXRESIZER, then you can browse from the forum after you click the Upload Photo button, to your desktop, grab the photo and then your done and we get to see some gold......

Naw, I am still goldless for the year. I got a new battery the other night, maybe that will change my luck.