Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOLD WEEK

Qu

I receive my SAFARI 2 weeks ago and my beach hunting in the water as been nice with 3 gold ring of 10k,

there a big difference with that machine compare to my BOUNTY HUNTER LEGACY (very good machine for the price)

but the SAFARI is the Cadillac and easy to use.Some one told me that 2 guys did hunt that beach last fall,i guess they dint have a SAFARI

i found lot of coins and silver ring.

Congrats! on the nice finds. I am looking forward to the day when I find my first gold
ring with the Safari.

What settings were you using? It's always nice to know as it always helps in
the learning process.

Thanks!

Hi,i was on coin & jewellery,low trash,ferrous,sensitivity auto.

One tips for you,when you hunt in the water,dig everything ( its so easy in the sand)

bottle cap and pull tab sometime are gold,I'm steel learning the different sound.

The Safari runs very stable in bad beach sand. If you're getting great finds like that in auto, try cranking it up to 18 or higher and get that really deep gold!