Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Mine part of Pump & Dump Stock Scam

jkasta

Yellow Jacket Mine used by Galaxy Minerals, Inc. as bait for pump and dump stock scam in penny stock market. With gold above $1,000/oz we will see move of these scum come out of the woodwork and sludge to separate you from you hard earned money on these forums. Caveat Emptor.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.asp?board_id=2958

I figured something was wrong with that picture-wow--$20 million is alot of pennies though lol--penny stocks are big gambles--those turkeys lost

Filed for Bankruptcy on 12/28/2006
Case #06-17232, filed in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Northern District of Illinois (Chicago)
This company is no longer actively traded on any major stock exchang

http://www.crmz.com/EdgarFilingsCRM.asp?BusinessId=5338468

Investors Hub - Galaxy Minerals Inc. (GAXY) Post #334 >
Galaxy is still in and out of Chapter 11. The 11 has been tossed out twice that I know of. GCA is holding the paper on the Yellow Jacket and Phoenix properties. They are currently in the process of getting a judgment against Galaxy that will include all hard assets including the Yellow Jacket/Phoenix. Kiss those properties good-by!
I don't think this bunch ever planned on mining anything but the investors pockets. You can go back and read my previous posts and warnings during my investigations.
At one time I owned GAXY stock.
I see no hope for share holders getting even a partial return.
I would hope the current stock holders will consult a corporate attorney on what actions can be taken to remove the current board and CEO. Replace with new officers and a reoganisation plan under the chapter 11. Find out if the current and past officers and principals can be charged with criminal or felony fraud charges.
On a side note. I was in the Tubac, Arizona area, not far from the Oro Blanco Dist., last month and ran into a treasure hunter who was for a short time associated with the Galaxy principals and former owners of the Yellow Jacket/Phoenx properties. He had quite a story about their partying all night, every night and their forays into the red light/canal districts in Nogales, Mexico. Then sleeping all day while equipment that was rented sat unused at the mine site or near their R.V. He thought they did this for about a month and then went back to Chicago with according to him about a 100 Lb bale of Whacky Tabacky that they took from a drug runner

Yellow Jacket Mine used by Galaxy Minerals, Inc. as bait for pump and dump stock scam in penny stock market. With gold above $1,000/oz we will see move of these scum come out of the woodwork and sludge to separate you from you hard earned money on these forums. Caveat Emptor.<

I sure hope your not accusing me of trying to separate any one from there hard earned money-I simply posted a mine for sale on Ebay--they have not been able to sell shares for some time! It looks like to me-me!! I invest in real asset's not stocks-its a pyramid scheme--you need to get in on ground floor with most stocks-BUY LOW SELL HIGH-Penny stocks-co needs money-very risky.

If you read the ebay "offer" it is by Gemrush (www.gemrush.com) in Illinois. Two things pop up: 1) what is a jewelry outfit doing selling a "gold mine" & 2) Gemrush's corp address is very close to the defunct Galaxy HQ. Coincidence???