Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Mine 4sale cheap? 20million LQQK

Yellowstone

ebay this place sounds dangerous or he don't want anyone out there-place sounds like a nightmare

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yellow-Jacket-Patented-Gold-Mine-in-Arizona_W0QQitemZ170201893382QQihZ007QQcategoryZ15841QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here is some of the description/
As a word of caution, (and I do mean CAUTION) Do not go out and find this property and decide you are going to do a little weekend prospecting. The mine is private property. Now, you are thinking...who cares if someone comes out there for a day with their metal detector or sluice box and does a little prospecting. There is plenty of gold there right? Well yes there is but is it worth your life? You see, this is an underground mine. Yes, veins do come up to the surface of the property BUT (and this is a life saving but!) the exploration and blasting that we did on the property (not to mention the work over the last 120 years!) has left the property unstable. I almost lost one of my good friends down a hole that I couldn't see the bottom to with a Million Power Light Beam shooting down it! When you drop a rock down something like that and you don't hear it hit the bottom, you know death is very close to your feet!

The ground, in some areas, is only 6 inches thick with cracked rose quartz holding it in place! If it breaks, they won't ever find you if you happen to fall down there! Stay Out and Stay Alive! It's not worth it, trust me! It's really not! Now you have been warned and as ending to the warning I am going you, think about this...There is a reason that signs with Skulls and Cross Bones are posted all over Arizona's old mining towns and properties! It's because every one of them at one time or another has had extremely bad loss of life in them! The YJ is no different I assure you!

Ron

Ah, that's the second major "Gold Mine" for sale I've seen on Ebay.

I would imagine that anyone wanting 20 mullion dollars for such an item would have better quality photographs for viewing .
You really need high quality pictures to sell ANY property so this is a concern.

You'd have to have the area assayed properly.

As for the detectorists... there's other ways he could have worded his item rather than scare off some of the potential buyers.
I wouldn't want to be walking out there either.

/And Yellowstone is an active, yet dormant Super Volcano which is overdue for an eruption.

Well I have almost 12 acres 60 miles from Yellowstone-Cody WY. Land there is going hotter than any volcano can scare away! My land almost doubled in 2 years. I believe half what I see and almost nothing what I hear lol. Besides I was thinking of a stone that was yellow and not the first National Park. Did you read that whole ad about a boulder just disappearing. Beam me up Scotty its time to go!

Ron

It sounds like there's a bit of surface gold there for viewing and it's locked in quartz. I get the distinct impression that there's still quite a bit of gold to be had but that it requires pretty devastating measures to extract it. His ad is filled with negative notes such as "Danger/Death, Last guy to try to scam us is in prison, Extreme Danger" etc. Plus the mention of how much loss of life must have occurred there. That's a bad thing to mention in an ad. I did notice that their linked Photobucket site contains a lot more photographs of higher quality though again, looks like a lot of money (2 million was stated) was spent trying to unsuccessfully extract gold bearing ores in sustainable quantity.

The argument that "there MUST be gold there since the old laws of the 1880's demanded it - or copyright (copyright??) wouldn't have been granted by the government" doesn't sound right to me. And with 130 years since the claim was first mined and 110 years since it was registered, that's a LONG time to have spent stripping it of its former glory.

There's clearly still gold there deep in the earth but it requires professional mining and the outlay of a lot more money than the 2 million already spent in order to extract it and process the ore. Someone will no doubt buy it after talking them down to about 16M.

It don't sound easy and anyone investing that much money would no doubt do due diligence! It would more than likely be a mining co. that is already set up has the equipment and knows how to make it happen will buy it.

Ron

It sounds like a place that could become your own personl King Tut's tomb.
I think I'll take a miss on the place. Fall down one of those holes and they might not find me for another hundred or so years.
RR

I offered 37.99, wish me luck!

I'm with Bugar In. USA...

I'm rather fond of Tiki bars in the Pacific Islands. Look for the only Prospector wearing an Aloha Shirt and I'll buy you a drink.
We can always scan the beaches after the sun goes down.