Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

gold coin

ds6191

My brother has been on a roll of a lifetime. Within the past month, he has found 3 silver half dollars,numerous silver quarters and dimes,and today hunting a co-workers front yard he found a 1914 Indian head half eagle gold coin. I'm going to try to post a couple pictures.The silver in the pic is from a different place,which he still has a lot of area to cover. All were found with silver umax with 10 x 12 coil. He was hunting between foil and nickel for the gold. We love our Tesoro! This hobby is incredible. Thanks for looking, Dan

WOW!!!:yikes:

Tell him congrats on his finds and thanks for sharing. Finds like these are very inspiring for all of us.

Wow! I think I'd have a whole lot better chance winning a million dollars in the lottery than finding one of those.

tabman

tabman said:
Wow! I think I'd have a whole lot better chance winning a million dollars in the lottery than finding one of those.

tabman

Dan, I had to log on and post on this one. Your broher should take tabman's advice and buy some lotto tickets, he is on a lucky streak!!!!! Great Find:thumbup:

news headlines reads silver finds gold.

SUPER:clapping:

blank planet

Thanks everyone, This last month he really has been on cloud 9 He has also found over a hundred dollars in clad. We apparently live in a great area where not to many detect.
Hombre,I tell him about the lottery tickets. It's funny,He has thought about upgrading to a different machine, but he knows the silver so well, there really is no need. I guess it's great we didn't get caught up in" which machine should we get" and we just get out and find the goodies. Thanks again,Dan

I'd love to see one of those staring back at me from a hole I just dug. That has to be one of the most beautiful coins ever made...... great job !

Roger

:clapping: Congrats, one heck of a excellent find:clapping:

Now that is an awesome find!!! Tell him congrats on his success.

Once in a lifetime comes to mind and tip of the hat for a super find..Yep that foil nickle area is the hot spot for about 40 percent of the gold rings lost and if you stay there a nice gold ring hopefully with a nice stone is in your future.

One of the best finds on here in years, congratulations are in order. Your brother should buy lotto tickets, what a streak of luck,,,, skill:thumbup: and determination .

Beautifull! Looks like the Silver U max has paid for itself! That one is going to be hard to beat!

My silver has paid for itself many many times over. In four years,Between my brother and I we have found over 3000.00 in clad coins, The gold coin is the shining star of our finds.
He has been using the silver much more than I as of late. I'm thinking about giving it to him for a Christmas present...That's why I was asking about the golden umax and Vaquero.My other brother who hunts swears by his Minelab but I love the Tesoro's to much. Thanks for all the comments. Dan

Oh my brother told me he was hunting between foil and nickel. It hit very good and it was about 4-5 inches deep.I like to include that info for all the new guys out there that think they need to dig to China to find a good coin. Dan