Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Coin Readouts 4 550 Meter Anyone?

dirtdevil21

Does anyone have a list of gold coin readings for the 550 meter? I just got permission to hunt a large house that had large gatherings in the past. No one has ever detected this house.Owners informed me that lots of things were always getting lost. They have owned the house for 63 years.

Thanks

I tested my father's Sovereign GT with a five dollar gold piece and the coin rang loud and clear with the discrimination turned all the way up.

I backed off the discrimination knob to where it knocked out all aluminum tabs and both the gold piece and a silver dime rang out loud and clear.

I have had gold as low as 240-244 and as high as 490-505 and lots in between, the Low number one could have been foil but for the distinct sound a ring has and positive lock on, the high one could have been one of the old ring type pulltabs that i ALWAYS dig anyway but again the way they sound is different even though the number is the same