Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold coin from 1595

frankieboy1959

Struck in Venice, Italy. Called a " Zecchino ". Found in a pasture field in Hanau, Germany. Hammered gold Baby, every detectorist's dream.

Nice Coin! What detectorare you using? I don't see the e-Trac on your list of detectors.

Your English seems American, how'd you end up in Germany?

BryanM362 you are right I do not have an E-TRAC, just a CTX-3030. I just like to share my finds with people of like interest, and the people in this forum seem very friendly. I was posting in the Todays finds forum but there are some pretty shallow and childish people in that forum. I have a LOT of nice stuff I have found over the years and it is nice to share and produces OOHS and AHHS (-: Actually this coin was found in 2007 with a Whites XLT which for years was my detector of choice.

US FREAKIN ARMY, HOORAHHHHH!!!! I will always have soldiering in my blood. I am originally from New Orleans, the Big Easy. I am currently in Florida as I own a lovely little condo on Okaloosa Island.