Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

gold century/goldsnoop/bounty hunter

zircle

I got ripped hear in australia paid a "couple of hundred plus" for my goldsnoop only to find out they r just renamed gold century detectors and also have a feeling there is no difference between bounty hunter circuitry and goldsnoop/gold century....i am still trying to find the site where i found the original info that the tracker 4 and gc1023 have the same circuitry /same factory ...sorry but in australia these prices r unheard of .....http://www.lg-outdoors.com/products.asp?cat=1845 :veryangry: you guys pay 70 bucks for my machine and there is not much difference between our dollaar......:cry:..sorry had to have a winge and a wine to someone

:yikes:, not good friend...