Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold And Silver:thumbup:

D Wes

My best friend found these nice rings & the gold one came from my back yard which is still producing Keepers. He also found a nice buffalo not to far from the ring. The silver ring came from my choice spot I took him to. This is his first Detector Ace 250 and he has really done well with this impressive
machine. I will post his Military Badge dated 1928 he found this weekend at another choice spot of mine. We hope you enjoy viewing and we both wish
every one a Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm wes's friend with the Ace 250 I've had it for apx. 6 months and i've had a blast with it. I found a bb at about 6 inches. I found appx 30dollars in change a few silver dimes a flying eagle quarter a couple of buttons, ifoud an amy navy award pen and afew other assorted goodies... name is Gary