Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Going to miss my sunsets.... My last day is Monday

Danny (OBX)

We have sold our home here in Kitty Hawk and Monday we will be on the way to Richmond Va. A new grandbaby encouraged the move. I have not hunted much at all this summer due to this great task. That is why I have not been very active on the forum. I have been reading about the treasures in Va. Beach, but you better watch out for the "sleeping giant" (Ghost Team). The quiet ones are the one to watch. I'm still a Pirate... I'm going to miss Seaweed, Roger, Clyde, Jim, Chris, Guy....... But, I will return. Max, I may finally get to your neck of the woods afterall. Since Mike has broken his 9 day blast, there may be a chance to find a treasure or two. Keep me in touch.... I now hope to find a relic to add to my collection when I get to Richmond.

Wow! That's one of the nicest sunset pics I've seen. Good luck in your new location. When you get settled in, get down here and get some booty!

he been up tooooo, no news from him at all either or like u said the ghost team

good luck

hope to see u soon
max from colorado