Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Going to be busy for awhile so if I don't post that is why!...Will

Ma Betty in MO

let you know if my home is sold or not after the inspection is done! My son is coming and bringing some large boxes to help me move things and pack more early next week!

It is raining today and supposed to have ice and snow coming, so traveling is not going to be good and will be dangerous! Thank you for your continued prayers for me and my son, as he needs to sell his home, too, and move to Ellington, MO, where they will be close to his wife's family and the relatives on his dad's side! Please pray buyers will like his home when they look at it and that it will be a family with young children to enjoy the large yard and above ground pool! Thanks for all prayers and for the kind words given to help encourage each of us and to know God is with us and my son and family will be truly saved with Jesus as their own personal Lord and Savior, also!

May God Bless and keep you safe and blessed in Jesus, Who is the reason for the season and celebrating Christmas Day, for He is the greatest gift of all to a lost world full of sin, death and destruction of health, homes and families! But Praise God with Whom nothing is impossible for His protection and wonderful love given to all His creations! Amen! :angel: Ma

7's gave my sentiment exactly ma. Hope the sales goes through, the inspection goes well, and the outcome is one everybody can live with. God's blessing on it all & on the packing & moving as well.

Be blessed, stay warm, and be safe on them roads.