Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Going on a day trip!

Sandtick

I was planning on trailering the boat out to a lake to go detecting but could not find anyone to go with me. I really prefer to detect with a buddy when taking the boat. So instead I think I will spend the day hitting some beaches. Hopefully I will be able to post some good finds.

I am planning Friday if you want to come down.

Still planning Friday. Pm me some info.
I have the day off tomorrow and wanted to check a lake out but can't find anyone to go with me. So I will hit a few beaches south of me.

You doing the Bataan Death March beach today? :rofl: Good luck! Sorry I couldnt go with today...thats a full day of big adventure I was just not up to!:sadwalk:
Mud

Well, It was a beautiful day today. Made it to 3 different beaches and had some luck. Found a real nice silver ring with (I think) an opal gem stone. The wife is going to claim it for herself.
Also dug a lot of trash. Going back out tomorrow to check a couple other beaches I couldn't get to. Hope it is as nice tomorrow as it was today.

n/t