Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Going for physical and dr's visit at 2:00pm and would...

Missouri--Ma Betty

like some prayers that my visit will not find too many more things wrong with me than what I have already! My legs sure could use healing from God, as the Edema has left them swollen and scaly! They are sore most of the time, but so is the rest of my body because of Osteoarthritis and boy, do I tire out easily........But God has been with me so far and I am still able to go, although slowly! PTL! Thanks everyone! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thanks Steve for your prayers...physical was easy and not like what I had when in St. Louis with my other dr....Also, my regular visit went well, also....just wants me back on my meds again, especially my breathing medicine and gave me a sample and going to try and get me coupons from Pharmaceutical Company to help me with the deductible and cost...but we will see how far that goes....Just cannot afford the almost $300 deductible plus the cost of the med! She had me to start wearing my support hose or compression hose again, because of the swelling and said the darkness and sunken in place would fill in when my veins have more blood moving in those areas...sure don't want to get sores like some ppl do! SAD!! Actually, I had forgotten how comfortable the pair I have on from knee to toe are helping me to feel better and keep my legs from being so sore! Guess Ma had better listen more and do what doc says! GRIN! Won't know about Lab results for a couple days and I am to go back in 6 months unless I need to sooner! I am questioning getting a pneumonia shot....What do you all think, as I don't get out in the crowds very much or go outside in the cold either? I won't the flu shot due to my poor Immune System! God Bless and thank you, again!

Thank you, Leslie.....The dr just asked questions and suggested I get back on my med and to wear support hose or compression hose or socks! Not like the physical I had in St. Louis, MO by my dr there in Jan of 2014 before I moved, as they put me through all sorts of physical tests that I never had before and haven't since! Good hunting and God Bless! :angel: Ma

even tho you don't go out much, maybe a good idea to get the pneumonia shot as 1 trip to church, 1 trip to the grocery store, etc. is all it takes. Steve

Thanks Steve for your input and also my cousin Virginia said I should get one, but will see how I am feeling for awhile! May get one in August after the primary election when I will be out and can go to the dr for my shot....will have to let her know when I can get one! Rec a call today on my Lab results and everything is normal....Cholesterol, Vitamin B, and etc. , blood pressure in normal range and Oxygen is 98, so I guess this ole lady will live for awhile longer! :lol: I hope I get to vote in the Nov election to help keep Hillary out of office, but unless God intercedes and helps us she will probably get it by lies and fraud, but hope and prayers work, so praying ppl will wake up to the truth by hearing and seeing the LIES she and hubby, Bill, and BO and many others are telling! SO SICK! Sorry about being political but the Liberal Democratic Party making me sick with their murdering and butchering the innocent babies and even our military men but she and Bill are guilty of more than that! Please Lord Jesus have mercy upon those who are Your Children and upon our nation, the USA! Amen! :angel: Ma