Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Going fishing until Sunday! You all have a great weekend! Where I go,

n/t

you at your office, but they said you were "away from your desk". Heck, You probably aren't even there, probably out metal detecting! Oh well, I'll talk to you soon! ILY :)

me a present! Of course us women like this sort of thing. Well, when he gave it to me, I opened the sack, and there were two boxes of snake loads that will fit in my pistol! Weird, but I was really glad to get it. Now I'll go armed and dangerous! :) Is that a scarey thought, or what???? I am waiting on Scott to get here now then we will be off.

.22s to take care of those snakes. And also, remember to take a few pictures so we can see how well you keep camp.. :)

sunny skies, clear water

M

...I work 9 hour days for "da Man." I can't come in at 1000 and get off at 2:00 like "da (wo) Man" can do. :D

Sooooo. Just remember. While YOU are out fishin', I'M workin'. (10 hours Saturday, 10 hours Sunday and 10 hours Monday (my day off regularly).) :sleepy:

I know I'm boring you, so tell us a good fish story that has a 5 pounder in it. :D

Johnboy