Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GODS WARNING FOLKS:look:

C.J.M.

CHECK this out ,listen to all the links that follows this one,GOD uses people to bring a warning ,if we do not heed the coming an ''EXPLOSION" WILL GET EVERYONES ATTENTION ,BUT WILL IT BE TO LATE FOR UNBELIEVERS:sadwalk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul4BruxoGe8

Ever stop and think...they come to my door at times and you may even cross paths with them thru a forum?

I know God gives messages and warnings in dreams, visions and even by others' dreams and visions; but I don't know this lady enough to know who she really is in the Lord and His prophecies, so won't say anything, but that He has given me messages and warnings in my dreams and visions and I know that troubled times are going to be worse and get worse and worse as satan prevails in his demons ruling evil and sinful minds and hearts! We need to be wise in God's Holy Word and listen carefully to His Holy Spirit by being very near our Lord Jesus Christ and walking in His light and being aware He will and does speak to us in many different ways! No one knows the day or the hour when Jesus will return and receive His faithful saints unto Himself not even Him but only the Father knows when He will call His Son, to go get His Children! We have to be very careful about those who are speaking prophecies through visions and dreams.....for they must be godly wise and be filled with God's Holy Spirit and know for sure who is speaking to them, whether it is the Lord or whether it is a demon led by satan to cause stealing, murder and destruction through those he deceives! God Bless! Ma