Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

God's Timing Is Spot On :thumbup:

SeniorSeeker

Nearly three years ago I placed an application with a beautiful senior citizen residential complex hoping to one day get a call. This past week God answered my prayer, for the opportunity to move to that lovely place. And not only is the residence beautiful, there's a large city park right next door and I'm hoping to get permission to metal detect it. Every shopping opportunity imaginable is with two mile of that residence - so walking and experiencing them all will be a joy to be sure. One of our denominational churches is but a couple miles down the road and easily accessible by city bus. I am over joyed and can't wait to be packed and heading to my apartment home. Would you all pray that all goes well for the entire process? It would be very much appreciated. Trusting the Lord makes all the difference in our lives. :clapping:

In the move to come, I may experience a lull in computer connection and therefore may not post the Bible lesson and Our Daily Bread. Therefore I recommend those interested save the sites and refer to them for future use.

That is so wonderful and God is certainly good! I am so happy for you and my prayer is for all to go well and that you move in quickly and without any problems with peace and comfort ahead for you as you settle in! Don't worry about the Computer and the Net....it will all be adjusted and you'll be back with us before you know it. Hope you will be able to detect the park and you find some nice friends for company but also leaving you alone when you need to be by yourself! How did the dog work out and if you still have Sparky, will they let you keep the dog in your apartment? God is love and Jesus certainly loves you! Amen! :angel: Ma

I sure hope all goes well - praying for a good result. God may not always answer in your time but He's always right on time ! Steve in so la

YES! God always answers, in His Time. More and more I've come to trust Him, in His timing for whatever may be happening in my life. Time has taught me that His timing is ALWAYS spot on! Ma Betty, I don't have Sparky anymore. I took him to the vet and found out he had a serious heart problem. So I contacted the animal shelter and they came and picked him up and refunded the adoption fee. When one is training a dog to become a 'Service Dog', they simply cannot have any major medical problems. The shelter is keeping their eyes open for me for another dog.

My right temple cancer surgery went well this morning and God willing I will recover quickly and without a lot of pain. And ... after speaking with my 'New' apartment manager, I'll be able to move the 14th and stay in my new apartment home. I can't tell you how much I am relieved and delighted. God Is Good!

n/t

That is great. I'm happy for you. You deserve it. I will be praying.

Sorry to hear about the dog, but never know what medical problems will appear in humans and animals but hope it won't be long until you have another dog after you get settled in and have time for a new animal companion! The 14th is coming up soon, so you will be moved out and in really soon to enjoy your new life in a new place! Prayers for healing concerning the cancer! Dear God, Please Bless Bro Martin with healing and very little pain as he heals from his surgery in Jesus' name I pray! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you all, for your prayers and kind thoughts. The pain, from the surgery, is minimal but there's considerable swelling. God willing the swelling will go down soon.

My dermatologist decided to issue a prescription today to fight the swelling and pain. Sure hope it works. Continued prayers appreciated.