Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gods made a Way!

broadestpower

We have been waiting on the Lord for vehicle repairs. We had some one lined up to work on the truck but they have been sick. I guess God could be giving us a lesson on patience. I just thank God my wife now works out of the house and doesn't have a great need for wheels. I am also thankful to God for my sister letting us borrow her car. Thank You for the prayers, may we rest in knowing God is in control. George

for you and it is good! read Jeremiah 29:11

He uses many ways for increasing our faith when we wait upon Jesus, our Lord and Savior and Praise Him in all things....even the trials we do go through! Amen! :angel: Ma

broadestpower said:
We have been waiting on the Lord for vehicle repairs. We had some one lined up to work on the truck but they have been sick. I guess God could be giving us a lesson on patience. I just thank God my wife now works out of the house and doesn't have a great need for wheels. I am also thankful to God for my sister letting us borrow her car. Thank You for the prayers, may we rest in knowing God is in control. George
I have to tell you honestly, I was pretty upset with our friend when he said he would be here Monday and didn't show. He also said he would be here Thursday and didn't show. I am feeling God pressing and saying how about Howies problems. You have a broken down car Howie may have a broken down life. Please help me in prayer for Howie and his family. Howie just lost his job as a mechanic after working in this one facility for thirty years. A saying not biblical but at times has some merit, the Lord works in mysterious ways. I texted Howie on New Years after finding out he lost his job. I told him if he needed work there was things I could use fixing on the Suburban. Little did I know that was Gods plan also, because three days later that Suburban broke down. Please help me in prayer for salvation for Howie and his family secondly prayer for a new stable job for him that they may enjoy some sort of order once again. Thank You so much for your prayers looking forward to seeing God more clearly and more often in 2014. George

that is God's desire to save everyone who will ask, repent and yield to Him by faith in Jesus' name! Prayers for God to give him a good job in his line of work to meet their every need and for your car to be fixed when he is able to do it without a lot of expense, for nothing is impossible with God and He sure loves and blesses His own, who worship, glorify and adore Him in the name of Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Well I just would like to thank everybody for your prayers the vehicle now has power steering and power brakes back. What a blessing, you don't how much wheels mean until you lose them. Continued prayer for Howie and his family that provisions would be made for him to gain a new job and that God the Father would receive all the Glory in Jesus Name Amen