Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

God's help can be subtle.

Nauti

Too many people look for amazing obvious miracles but God's help can be more subtle....you just have to break things down to a more basic level.For instance,waking up everyday is a miracle,it gives us the chance to make a fresh start and do things better than we did the day before.....over a life time thats a lot of chances to become a better person.Most people take each day for granted when they should realise how precious and lifechanging a single day can be.
Nearly a year ago my wife and I moved to a place by the coast,a place we had wanted to move to for years but had never had the chance before.I had started to apply for jobs in this area but work was scarce and getting a job looked unlikely.My wife decided to tell her boss that I was looking for work and that she would be leaving her job and moving if I could get work in our favourite location.My wife's boss immediately said "you can't leave,you will have to work for me from home".This opened the door for us to move straight away and the next day our house went up on the market.Consequently our house was sold within two months,we had purchased a house down by the coast and I had handed my notice in at work.Was this just luck as so many people had said to us......i believe we had recieved help and I thanked God for it.
We were now in the place we loved but I had no job and work was almost impossible to obtain.I wrote hundreds of letters to many different companies but with little response.One day,my wife decided she wanted to go into our nearest town,when I asked her what for she said "nothing really,i just want to go".She returned from town and had purchased a clock made of driftwood.....we did'nt need one but she liked the look of it and just purchased it.Looking at this clock gave me the idea to produce my own clocks from a different material and try to set up a craft based business which is now in the final stages of being established.I have had to overcome many problems and difficulties in setting up the business but I have found the strength to face each one and beat them.Has God helped here too........i believe that my wife going into town when she had'nt planned to and buying a clock from a place that she would not normally go to in town has to be more than luck or fate.
These small 'miracles' that most would say was just good luck or fate have give me the opportunity to give something new a go and it is now up to me to to build on the help I believe we have recieved.
I feel that I have been the recipient of God's help more than I deserve just lately and I hope I can build on the help I have recieved.....he won't keep helping,i believe he wants me to give it a go on my own now and enjoy building on what I have started with his guidance.
It's taken me a long while to write this as it sounds a bit fanciful but with all the good fortune I have had just lately I know I have recieved a lot of help,too many things have fallen into place for it to be just fate or luck.
So when things go right for us,no matter how insignificant it seems,just look up and say thank you because I believe God helps us in these small subtle ways virtually every day of our lives.

n/t

my true saving faith in Jesus and in all the struggles of deaths, divorce, illnesses and etc., God has been with me as I follow Jesus on His path set before me and I willingly walk with Him, as He leads, guides, directs by the Holy Spirit and even carries me through the roughest parts of my journey many times! He never forsakes nor leaves us, but we can forsake Him, as He gives us the freedom to choose His ways or not but how blessed we are to believe in and receive the blessings God gives to His own, who live for Jesus and keep following Him! Amen! :angel: Ma

I , also, have seen many things fall into place or happen when they shouldn't. Little things are sent by the Lord for our benefit.
Non believers say - well it's just a coincidence. Steve in so la

I've heard it helps to journal? Sometimes God's answers can be instantaneous and sometimes the answer you're seeking may take years. One thing I do know is that He's always on time.

Thank you for your testimony Neil. Your post could not have come at a better time (for me anyway) It was a pleasure to read. I agree, God's help is usually very subtle. God bless and I wish you success with your new adventure in clock making! - Jim

Nauti Neil said:
Too many people look for amazing obvious miracles but God's help can be more subtle....you just have to break things down to a more basic level.For instance,waking up everyday is a miracle,it gives us the chance to make a fresh start and do things better than we did the day before.....over a life time thats a lot of chances to become a better person.Most people take each day for granted when they should realise how precious and lifechanging a single day can be.
Nearly a year ago my wife and I moved to a place by the coast,a place we had wanted to move to for years but had never had the chance before.I had started to apply for jobs in this area but work was scarce and getting a job looked unlikely.My wife decided to tell her boss that I was looking for work and that she would be leaving her job and moving if I could get work in our favourite location.My wife's boss immediately said "you can't leave,you will have to work for me from home".This opened the door for us to move straight away and the next day our house went up on the market.Consequently our house was sold within two months,we had purchased a house down by the coast and I had handed my notice in at work.Was this just luck as so many people had said to us......i believe we had recieved help and I thanked God for it.
We were now in the place we loved but I had no job and work was almost impossible to obtain.I wrote hundreds of letters to many different companies but with little response.One day,my wife decided she wanted to go into our nearest town,when I asked her what for she said "nothing really,i just want to go".She returned from town and had purchased a clock made of driftwood.....we did'nt need one but she liked the look of it and just purchased it.Looking at this clock gave me the idea to produce my own clocks from a different material and try to set up a craft based business which is now in the final stages of being established.I have had to overcome many problems and difficulties in setting up the business but I have found the strength to face each one and beat them.Has God helped here too........i believe that my wife going into town when she had'nt planned to and buying a clock from a place that she would not normally go to in town has to be more than luck or fate.
These small 'miracles' that most would say was just good luck or fate have give me the opportunity to give something new a go and it is now up to me to to build on the help I believe we have recieved.
I feel that I have been the recipient of God's help more than I deserve just lately and I hope I can build on the help I have recieved.....he won't keep helping,i believe he wants me to give it a go on my own now and enjoy building on what I have started with his guidance.
It's taken me a long while to write this as it sounds a bit fanciful but with all the good fortune I have had just lately I know I have recieved a lot of help,too many things have fallen into place for it to be just fate or luck.
So when things go right for us,no matter how insignificant it seems,just look up and say thank you because I believe God helps us in these small subtle ways virtually every day of our lives.