Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

God loves blondes anyway... You listening Sunny..?? Hope you are OK!! :)

Micheal_R

Staff member
GOD LOVES BLONDES ANYWAY

A blonde finds herself in serious trouble. Her business has gone bust and she's in dire financial straits. She's so desperate that she decides to ask God for help.

She begins to pray..."God, please help me. I've lost my business and if I don't get some money, I'm going to lose my house as well. Please let me win the lotto."

Lotto night comes, and somebody else wins it.

She again prays... "God, please let me win the lotto! I've lost my business, my house and I'm going to lose my car as well."

Lotto night comes and she still has no luck. Once again, she prays.

"My God, why have You forsaken me? I've lost my business, my house, and my car. My children are starving. I don't often ask You for help, and I have always been a good servant to You. PLEASE let me win the lotto just this one time so I can get my life back in order."

Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as the heavens open. The blonde is overwhelmed by the Voice of God Himself...

"Sweetheart, work with Me on this... Buy a ticket.

back from Virginia! And this was the first thing I saw! That is a good one, Mikey! lol at this one for sure. I will be on later. When we got home Monday night, I had to get up early Tuesday and help a friend move and we didn't stop until last night around 11:30 pm then got up this a.m. and went to the office until about 3:00, then back to my friends new house. My Tahoe was still jammed to the brim with her belongings.

Sorry, not ignoring anyone, just have not had very much spare time!

Thanks for the joke! :)

Welcome back we missed you Sunny
Just in time to meet poor old Willy
Wecome back and make things more funny
Even if poor old Willy is just silly :)

Seems like every 3rd or 4th post was asking about you!!! Our favourite blonde is back and now we can get back to normal.

Bit of a problem though. I have a laptop on wireless and now Alice can be on at the same time.

Hmmm.. Maybe I won't show her how to use it :lol:

Great to have you back Sunny

Sunny skies, clear, calm seas

M

tsk! tsk! :punch:

hope you had a good time. When i heard how far you were going with that big unit i rushed out and bought some shares.......... Shell, Esso, etc :thumbup: :D
Wayner

n/t

:goodnight:

learn to dislike some of them later but ........

Fred tends to get a bit rowdy when she has been gone for a while. I know he is aware of this and to his credit, he does what he can to resist. Notice the many posts he made, wondering where the little lady is. He seems to get a bit shaky and knows he needs her steady hand.

The bank robber will not rob the bank when the policeman is in the area, right?....same type of situation. You must admit, we usually "outsmart" her anyway. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)