Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOD HAS SPOKEN,ANOTHER MIRACLE!!!..........

warthog

Everybody has Probly read my posting about my former church,I will say no more about it.......Another miracle has occurred,I will tell you......Yesterday afternoon,my sister E mailed me, asking why don't I ask our other sister if she will ask the Church she goes to,if I could do this 9/11 Alan Jackson tribute song at their Church as a special offering????We will be traveling to my sister's house Friday,will be there this weekend....Now,I thought "NO WAY,ARE THEY GOING TO LET ME DO THIS,IF THEY HAVE NEVER EVEN MET ME,NOR SEEN ME,OR EVEN HEARD ME"............Imagine my shock,when my sister called me this morning,and told me "ALL SYSTEMS ARE GREEN LIGHT,FOR THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!"......She said they are really looking forward to seeing and hearing me,it is a great gesture,for a 9/11 memorial"........:surprised::clapping:All this,and all they have to go on is my sister's word.The Lord is opening doors for me music- wise,as there is also an open mic show on the 21 st over here near Montague,I have signed up for.......There are cash prizes for the winners,and while that is nice,that is not my number one reason for doing this:DISPLAYING MY GOD-GIVEN TALENT,AND NEVER FORGETTING TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT CAME FROM HIM,#1.........Amen,baby!!!:thumbup::clapping::yo::rofl::)