Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOD COULD NOT BE ANY BETTER

pennies

I THANK GOD FOR BLESSING MY FAMILY.:clapping:.. MY SON IN LAW MADE IT BACK INTO THE STATES LAST NIGHT..WE DON'T KNOW IF HE STILL HAS A JOB OR NOT.. THE STORM DID PASS OVER HIS DRILLING RIG.

THIS STORM IS STILL KILLING PEOPLE AT THIS VERY MINUTE. I PRAY THAT THOSE IN IT'S PATH WOULD BE READY BOTH TO MEET THEIR MAKER OR BE PROTECTED FROM THE STORM..THE ESTIMATION IS OVER 10,000 WILL DIE. :lmfao:THE SMELL OF DEATH LAST A LONG TIME

Delighted to hear your son is safe but very sad knowing thousands have lost their lives in this horrific storm. God clearly told us, in the Book of Revelation, that in the last days, there would be storms, earthquakes, and any number of other disturbances to human kind would indeed happen. Make no mistake we are living in earth's last days. Your statement, Pennies, about the lost being saved is so true. So many throughout history have acted as if they have forever to make a decision to serve God through Jesus Christ. Many nations today still go on as if nothing has changed. From a Christian standpoint, it has amazed me that so many support Isreal as God's favored people when God's Word clearly states that it's no longer the truth. If that were so. Everything that Christ, Paul, and so many others going to the world to tell them about Jesus would have been and is a lie!

n/t

Praise the lord for your son-in-law's safety in making it back to the states and I pray for those in the storms path for God's mercy and grace to be kept safe and to know Jesus personally so if they do pass on that they will be with Him, forever! Dear Heavenly Father please keep these people held in Your wonderful love and give them peace that passes all understanding, who are in the harm's way of the terrible storm's destruction and leaving death and suffering as it passes on! We thank You, Lord, and in Jesus' precious and holy name I pray! Amen! :angel: Ma