Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

God came to my rescue,this last week...........

warthog

...He came to my rescue, by having my sisters incessantly pursue me on getting my blood checked, and I finally agreed just to quiet them down, and their resulting support, and providing me with medical personnel, whom do their jobs very well....... ..........He also gave me a wonderful wife, who is standing beside me, and who wants us to fight this battle together.........Finally,HE gave me all of you, and my Church family-my wonderful spiritual brothers and sisters-to put up with me, and support me, and love me. THANK YOU,AMEN!!!!!!!:please::clapping::thumbup: ...........

You are welcome, wgsteve, and surely blessed you and Marcia are and so are we, no matter the trials any of us go through as we are tested to either see where our faith is failing or if it needs to increase more and more! Happy Thanksgiving and be blessed by continuing following in Jesus' light! Amen! :angel: Ma