Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Go to the beach...

JackyPT

Yesterday i go to the beach for 1 hour and find 6,80

It is what it is.

6.80 Euros for 1 hour? I say thats fair and probably normal.

GTI 2500? I think you were in the dry sand, yes?
The dry sand is full of trash targets, coins and only sometimes jewelry. Did you also get a lot of trash? Can you take pictures and show us the things you are finding?

To do well at the beach, you must know your beach.

Where do the people go?
Why do they go to that place?
How many people go there?
What do they do there?
When are the most of them there?

Get to know the beaches you have and the answers to these questions, and you will begin to see good results.

Yes its true i only find this in dry sand. I have post in another topic recently ( saturday ) how i try to use my machine in wet sand but no one have responded. I will take pictures and post here tomorow i go to the beach tonight .
I now the beach very well is near my house and lots of people go there. I will take pictures of the beach and post here next sunday.

I have a little question...
I have the GTI2500 and the Sovereign pro. I think i can use the GTI2500 in dry sand and the Sovereign in wet...but i don't now if i should go to wet sand or the dry ... ?!?!? What place do you think i can have more profits in coin or rings?!?? (I can go to the beach in low tide...)

PS: (i dont now how to say this but i think you will understand me) Because i bought my GTI2500 one month ago i always go hunt with that... and let the sovereign at home.

Yo JackyPT
Welcome to the board. I see your flag. What nationality is that?

[quote dahut]

To do well at the beach, you must know your beach.

Where do the people go?
Why do they go to that place?
How many people go there?
What do they do there?
When are the most of them there?

Get to know the beaches you have and the answers to these questions, and you will begin to see good results.[/quote]And I thought you just go there, wonder around aimlessly and find stuff......:nerd:

PORTUGUESE.

[quote JackyPT]PORTUGUESE.[/quote]I thought I had seen that flag before. Lots of Portuguese people settled in California way back in the day. Lot's of them were in the dairy business and became quite successfully. Pretty wild bunch some of them. Good folks. Great at Bar-B-Que and cooking. One of the best steak houses in our area is owned by a Portuguese-American and has been around for 50 years or more.:usaflag:

THANKS in the name of all the portuguese people.:thumbup:

Most of the cash I think is in the dry sand areas but for the gold and silver jewelry go down to the beach as the tides going out and hunt the wet sand areas and work the tide as it gos out and then as it comes back in this way you can hunt where people lose the most jewelry (gold&silver)this way you can keep dry and still get the loot!!!!! Good Luck and post your finds As we all like to see loot..

have a little question...
I have the GTI2500 and the Sovereign pro. I think i can use the GTI2500 in dry sand and the Sovereign in wet...but i don't now if i should go to wet sand or the dry ... ?!?!? What place do you think i can have more profits in coin or rings?!?? (I can go to the beach in low tide...)

The Sovereign will work in the wet salt sand, but you MUST be careful to cover it well and keep sand and water from it. The best place to find gold jewelry is around the water, from knee deep water to the wet sand areas. You will have to go slow and be careful of your detector and you will need a strong digging tool.
Start by searching the are from the high water mark down to the water itself - what we here in the States call the "lane". Here is how one fellow explians it:
"Got down to the beach around 7 this morning and got my Quattro out -back to the lane I go. First person I see is Tim. I take my time and Tim is walking the waters edge.
Soon I got a reading of 22 on my Quattro and dig up a little plated ring. I go down a bit more and find a nice silver ring and think to myself, 'it is about time'."

Have a look at these posts:
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?26,554333,554333#msg-554333
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?26,554032,554032#msg-554032

PS: (i dont now how to say this but i think you will understand me) Because i bought my GTI2500 one month ago i always go hunt with that... and let the sovereign at home.
It is good to see the beach as TWO areas:

1. The Dry Sand
2. The Wet Sand into the Water

Do you remember the questions I asked above? Use them, and when you find an area, go to the water THERE. Learn to work both, wet and dry, but go to the wet areas first.

Welcome to the forum, amigo.

Thanks everyone. Im going to try.

Did you have a gas digging the 6.80 even though it cost you 3 times that amount to get to the beach? If so then you did good, if not then I hope your luck improves.

hh kapt. kos

I leave in front of the beach.:thumbup:

Welcome to the forum.
It's great to have folks from all corners of the world on the forum as it gives us all a window on what is happening in areas other than our own. I look forward to reading your posts and seeing coins from Portugal.
It sure must be a great place to live, as I suspect that your climate would be an ideal one like hear in Australia. I pity or most northern friends as I personally don't like freezing half to death and having the cold force one to hibernate for the winter.
All the best.
Mick Evans.