Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Giving up all control to my savior

relicmeister

Tired of doing things my way and getting the same results. Time for me to turn it all over to m savior, Jesus Christ and the will of my father in heaven. Life is good in spite of my myself but will never be as good as what FULL FAITH And TRUST in the Lord, Jesus Christ will bring if I just let go fully and completely. I need to have but three things: Faith in him, Love and Forgiveness for everyone. That’s it. The rest he shall take care of for me. Amen

Tired of doing things my way and getting the same results. Time for me to turn it all over to m savior, Jesus Christ and the will of my father in heaven. Life is good in spite of my myself but will never be as good as what FULL FAITH And TRUST in the Lord, Jesus Christ will bring if I just let go fully and completely. I need to have but three things: Faith in him, Love and Forgiveness for everyone. That’s it. The rest he shall take care of for me. Amen
Smart move!!! Those without Faith in our Lord shall PERISH. Look around and
you See the shape America is in and its people. That's because the Majority
of Americans are HOORAY FOR ME AND SCREW YOU... You'll Never Regret your new
found Knowledge. I'm no Angel by any means but, I have God & Jesus on my side!!!
silverseeker 2

True , We are so used to me , myself , and I . I can be honest and say " I am not there yet when it comes to having given everything over to Him." Its not as easy as it sounds. It is a daily decision , a daily walk. I am saved , I am being saved and I yet shall be saved . As we progress in this walk there are no quick easy steps. This is a lifetime marathon , not a sprint race . The best thing we can do is say " Yes Lord " and then get out of the way and let God be God. Our biggest hinderence is usually ourselves , my biggest enemy usually sits between my ears . Thats why we need to put on the mind of Christ . Its good to hear that you have to come to the realization . Be blessed on your journey Brother .. Have a great day..

Thank you my friends. I have been on my spiritual journey for a very long time and have seen the Lords influence growing in my life as my faith has grown. It is something of an enlightenment. Faith is not only an attitude but a way of life and it does require continuous effort, the rewards of which are not always readily apparent.

Many, (perhaps, most, including myself) wait for many years, and try many things seeking peace, like the woman with the issue of blood, tried everything, and finally realized her true relief was in the Lord and Savior.
Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

John Ch. 16 is a beautiful Chapter. It is the chapter just prior to the Lords' prayer. That is the Lords' prayer. The entire ch. 17 is the Lords' Prayer. Most believe that the Lords' prayer is when he taught the disciples to pray, "Our Father". Jesus could never have prayed that prayer, he could not ask to be forgiven of sins.
Perhaps, I find it hard to believe no one can pray to Jesus; therefore, I believe others fail to grasp the concept.
A Christian prays 'father'! Isn't that beautiful! As an adopted heir to the throne we have the ability to enter into Gods' presence as a father child relationship.
Under the Old Testament there are some powerful prayers; however, none of them could pray 'father'.
Gods' Word is replete.
Joh 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
Joh 16:26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
Isn't that beautiful? "[y]e shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
There is nothing that pleases God the father more than seeing his children in his Word!