Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Give me some time here folks:smile: ......

Wayne in BC

i will get all the story folders done as i can, it is very time consuming. Any who wish to start their folder please give me a thread link to the stories as it takes forever to search and will speed up the process.

We need the story's for sure but the conversation and fun is getting lost too fast. I like it!

take care of my stories IF I ever get around to writing another one??? :rofl: I think what you did is pretty neat, Wayner. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this! :)

also put the Flag on so it shows up. Other than that all folders will show as "new" when someone posts to it. Also viewers will have to check regularly for new stories ;) Hope that helps?

kind of you:cheekkiss: :blush::biggrin:
Of course your story will go up. I am still looking through the archives to make more folders but it is very slow work because the page number does not always link to the story i am looking for:rolleyes: , could be MY blonde side too:biggrin:

I took me 4 hrs to get it to this point, between chores and etc more like 8 hours. It will be done. In time. I will remove the oldest stories from the folders after a while and try to keep the folders fairly current after we are set up. Wish me luck:drinking:

Are you saying that we are to write the story like in the past and post it exactly like we posted it to the Forum in the past...then you will move it to each person's folder? If this is correct, how do we get the flag in the subject line when it is in the folder? What if someone does not have a folder, can they still write a story and post it here? I think this idea is neat, sorta like having your own wall locker when you attended school. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)
[attachment 118434 devil.gif]

i have much work to do yet as some of our members do not have a folder yet. You are correct that we will do as we always have and just post the story. It will then be made sticky and merged with your folder, if there is a problem with the flag we can do it also, only takes a moment.

n/t

Let's wait until everyone has a folder...I just was not thinking when I asked the questions. You are doing a great job and it is much appreciated. Kelley (Texas) :)

Thanks for the hard work you have put into this project....I think it is great! Been way to busy the last couple of weeks.....I have a new story to post as soon as I get the time to write it!

happy to see you here, up kinda late are ya? Get some sleep and i will look forward to anything you write :thumbup:

n/t

I know of no forum where you are furnished your own folder. I think it is a neat idea....Wayne did good! I would hope that the Guvner will give Wayne a raise in pay rather than risk losing him to a competitor forum. Wayne is the greatest! Kelley (Texas) :)
[attachment 118450 Wolf.gif]

n/t

I have been gallivanting around Cape Cod, and New Bedford gathering some pictures for a couple of future stories.... (Same, New Bedford, as the one in Herman Melville's "Mobydick").