Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

give me some beach tips

e-train

i need beach tips for a rocky beach as well as a normal one and also what should i use i only have a trowel so its kind of hard and i use the ace250

Get youself a long handeled scoop for he sandy beach.
The rocky beach will be more of a challenge.
Make sure you don't get the ace wet .the coil no problem but the detector housing the electronic is a no no.
Put it on all metal and four bar sens and dig everthing.
What you don't keep dispose in the garbage and refill your holes.

Listen to Joel and read past posts to educate yourself on "how to" and treasure hunting "etiquette"!

CJ

I hunt along the colorado river and it is mostly rocks , of all sizes . I have had pretty good luck digging with a large flat screwdriver . But dig carefully to avoid damaging any good finds . Good Luck !:biggrin: