Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Girl's Weekend" Six Year Anniversary

Sunny

This weekend was the sixth year a group of us girls get together and got to my best friend, Janet's condo in Fayetteville, Arkasas. What's in Fayetteville you might ask? For one thing, it is a beautiful autumn drive, and the foliage this time of the year is breath taking. You will have all the fall colors, from green, yellow, brown, orange and red. When they are mixed together they do indeed appear a beautiful bouquet!

And also, our beloved Arkansas Razorbacks home town is Fayetteville. Janet is a tried and true Hog fan, and can talk football with the best of any person, man or woman, that I have ever heard. She is really serious about it, and doesn't take to kindly to jokes regarding our team, whether they are having a good season or bad.

[attachment 10265 DSC03698.jpg]

So, once a year, about this time, a group of us girls come up. Friday night we usually go out and dance the night away. On Saturday we will attend the game, then Saturday night we will decide what we want to do. This night, we all came home from the game, had our PJ's on by 5:00 pm, ordered pizza and just had a couch potatoe contest. We all tied for first place! Goodness, to be a fly on the wall this particular evening would be a well informed one. We would have to pay plenty to anyone or anything that might have overheard the conversation topics that were going on tonight!

It is a weekend of harmless fun and just well deserved R&R. This year, it was just four of us, but it was great. Not too crowded, and all of us had time to catch up on each other's adventures, and life stories that went on in the past year.

Below is our annual photo I take each year I thought I would share.

Good night, and tomorrow we will be homeward bound. :)

Good to see you [still] taking it easy :) Is that why my ears were burning???? :lol:

calm seas

M

are a joy to be with, and we are completely harmless, just having a good time. Not as good as Canada, but the best we can do here! :)

of that conversation and as for them being harmless?? I have never met a woman that was harmless :D They frighten me

Missed your postings although I do know the reason. See you soon on the forum!! :)

calm seas

M

getting caught up. Has some messages on my Cell that I can not pick up at the Roscommon house. Will have to take care of them tomarrow morning.

Computer is still giving me fits but am gonna have to format it and start over.

I am sure glad that I beat the snow this year, except for the ride out!

Saw some turkey this morning up north. One with an arrow sticking out of it but feeding along the road. I have to check to see if the picture came out.

not believe for one minute that women frighten you. You are a real gentlmen and I have nothing but nice things to say about you. You are a very thoughtful, considrate and kind person, and my life is better having met you in person. You work hard and play hard, and life is good, Royal!! Life is what we make it, and I've decided I am going to have a happy rest of my life, despite everything and everyone who might try and become an obstacle on the journey! :kiss:

It's nice to have a get-together with long-time friends. Way to go.:thumbup:

:huh:

I need to take more after you, methinks.

So, this week, I'm off Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Great deer huntin' weather for sure.

I have to get ahead of Butch and the thunderstick season!

Love ya,

Johnboy

us girls! And you should not be talking about my time off, when you work for that big government job you do, and get paid great for it!! Next time I bet you go to Canada with me, tho! :)

are harmless! Last night after attending the football game, we went back to my friend's condo. We were going to rest a while before going down to "Dixon Street" which is very similar to Bourbon Street in New Orleans. There were a couple of antique shops I wanted to check out, and some of our friends were going to meet at a certain restruarant. Well, we got home and everybody decided they were tired, so we had our pj's on by 5:00 p.m., ordered pizza, and just enjoying the catch up time, and a few chick flicks. I know you all would be interested in them. We watch Sleepless In Seattle, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, then my favorite, To Kill A Mockingbird. It was fun! :)

people thinking I am a good guy. I can give you the name of a bunch of that.....well never mind. :D