Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gigi, The Vitamin Guru

Arkie John

I married a much younger woman. With that comes some necessary baggage. After thirteen years (as of the 27th) Virginia continues to watch me carefully.

Now, I KNOW I can't keep up with her in any way, shape or form. That is a fact that was established many years ago. Methinks she is merely attempting to protect her 'investment' when she CONTINUALLY pushes first one kind and then another kind of vitamin pill at me. "This one's good for your joints." This one's good for your memory?" (who's this easy-on-the-eyes woman pushin' pills at me anyway) "This ones good for ...." Well, you get it. Every time I turn around there's a pill or two; at the computer table, at the dinner table, in the TV room, in my lunch at work. I CAN'T GET AWAY FROM IT!!!!! In the back of my mind I keep rememberin' what a good party she could have on the life insurance. Hmmmm. Nahhhh.

I can identify with the dog, too. She gives that animal every kind of pill there is. There is no tellin' what that flea bag costs me. I don't wanna know, either.

Back to the vitamins: I keep tellin' her, "Hey! I'm quite particular what I put in this athletic body of mine so lemealone already!!!!" She doesn't listen. (I must get her something for her hearing I guess). I continue to say, in vain, that "these little clear capsules could be packed with sand or birdshet for all you know and YOU want ME to take them?? No way."

Well, after continuous verbal harassment, I finally broke down. This week while eating my venison bar-b-Que sandwich and such, at work, I looked down in the bottom of my lunch sack and there was (you guessed it) another ever-present bunch of four different pills. What the heck. I took 'em. She was so proud of me when I told her I took 'em. I might even give her a run for her money if those things do what she claims they might.

That brings me to yesterday morning.

I have an announcement to make. Due to a mix-up of pills on the kitchen counter this morning, I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HEART WORMS FOR 90 DAYS!!!

Have a Merry, heart worm-free, Christmas

aj

and I'll bet the dog has a great memory!:rofl:

A Blessed Merry Christmas to you and Gigi !

Dave

n/t

And also, must be nice to have an athletic body [as opposed to an arthritic one]!! :)

Have a wonderful Christmas Arkie. Linda give you that AIRROW site I sent her??

Fair winds

Mikie

n/t

cleans himself up!!!!!!!!:surprised:

n/t

Hey it could be worst , you could have had what my Mom did to my Dad , Twice , feed the dog and put the leftover dog food , (removed from the can) in the refrig,....

Dad came in and had a sandwich .....of leftover meatloaf ...:yikes:

Bill G.