Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gift From The River & Other Stories by Loran Wade

SeniorSeeker

Gift From The River & Other Stories
By Loran Wade

I stand in awe, unable to speak that a Man who has power would be gentle and meek and condescend to me so that I might see that the life I was living was never meant to be.
For the rest of my days I will take up His cause, and even now I must stop daily just to pause, for eternity I will offer applause to a God who forgot that I was a lost cause.

God is long-suffering and patient in waiting for us as He calls us to come and be saved in Jesus! For He never wants anyone to perish to be tormented and punished in the Lake of Fire! He won't give up, unless we absolutely walk away from Him and in the evilness of satan turn completely away from Him, to no longer hear or feel His Spiritual calling inside of us! Praise the Lord for His patience and kindness and most of all His love for all His human-creations to die in our place so we wouldn't need to sacrifice perfect and spotless animals any more but by faith believing in Jesus as God's perfect and spotless Lamb sacrificed once for everyone with Jesus as the High Priest now to Whom we can approach and go to Him now for the forgiveness of our confessed sins and to meet our needs through God's Holy Spirit Whom Jesus sent down after ascending to His Father, He is our Comforter, our guide and leads us into all truth through the Word of God and Jesus is the Word made live! Jesus lives and reigns now and forever more! Amen! :angel: Ma