Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GG anphibians?

Grunter

Anyone using the GG anphibians11 and what do you think about the volume? I use them and find them to not be very loud with my volume cranked up all the way.

The material in the water proof phones is going to produce a different sound. The GG sound is similar to the Minelab yellows.
HH jeff

Ya..... any sealed well enough to snorkel with can have a reduced volume. Not all....because some seal the piezo and others encase it.

[size=large]When I bought my nox 600 back in March 2019 ,I got a set of GG amphibians they sounded like they had a sock stuffed in them . I raised my threshold to about 4 or 5 which helped a little .Then I got a pair of GG amphibian2 they had better sound and tone with the nox,But I was not getting the volume that thought I should be getting. Then I got a used nox 800 plugged in the amphibian2 same settings as the 600, they sounded great good volume and tone ??The electronics are the same in both,but my year old 800 has not been updated ,so I am not going to update it.[/size]

So we can assume your 600 is updated? Volume wasn't one of the items mentioned in the update but you might be on to something or maybe not ? I used my yellow ones on an updated machine and couldn't tell any difference, might recheck your settings for grins! Let us know.
HH Jeff

Volume 25 on both threshold 4 or 5 ,the update may not have any thing to do with it,might be just a inconsistency in manufacture .All I know it is lot louder with same settings same headphones.

It might be worth contacting ML on that one........ never know if the volume isnt right maybe other things arent either. What we hear thru our headphones makes a world of difference..... disc ..... tones......volume. Get a cheap pair of phones..... with bad speaker response..... then a good pair. Maybe a bad jack.