Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Getting Old Is A Challenge Sometimes

SeniorSeeker

Dear Friends,

I took a bad fall about a week ago and just shrugged it off with hot bathes, otc meds, etc. Last night I spent 4 hrs in ER and they found minor damage to my spine and the remains of concussion. One minute I'm hot ... the next minute cold; one minute extremely tired but unable to sleep; hungry but unable to hold too much. Please pray for me that our Heavenly Father will heal my body and mind. I thank you and ask God's blessing upon each of you.

I sure will. I'm only 39 and have aches and pains I know you must have a lot more. To many dirt bike crashes and trying to be evil kenevil when I was younger.

n/t

I, too, know what it is to keep getting older and older with the old body not being able to take anything like it used to do! Sorry about your fall, Bro. Martin, and my prayer is: Please Dear Father, reach down with Your healing and comforting Spiritual touch and move upon Your Child and heal all his health problems and his mind, for we know that You are the Great Physician with all things possible with You! And I Thank You, Lord for hearing and answering our prayers and giving strength to our Brother and to all of us, for mortal life is so hard to bear at times! Give us godly wisdom in knowing how to take care of our bodies and not to work them beyond what is needed to be living, comfortably, and serving You like we should and need to do so, in Jesus' name I pray! Amen! :angel: Ma