Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

getting new infinium any tips?

shocker2u

Hi again cant hardly wait for it to come! I have read the posts that i could find here and at another site and was wonderin if any tips like the smaller coil or other accesories make it work better.How fragil is the wire connections at the control box?I read a couple posts about it breaking.How about pin pointing ? Is it best to locate target and drag coil off ttill sound dissapears and the target will be in front of the coil?sound right?The very productive finds of John and his buddy using the infinium are very impressive!I any tips would be greatly appreciated!Thanks ,Wayneknow you earned every one with your persistance and time devoted

I left the P2P link in your other post (this will answer most of the questions about the Infinium). I use the 8" mono-coil and love it! I don't have any issues with the connectors but I keep the box mounted on the shaft as was recommended in the forums. I do have the DD coils (7x3 DD, 10x5 DD, 14x10 DD) but spending my time really trying to learn the 8" mono-coil for now. After I feel really comfortable with that one I'll spend time with the different DDs. I wish you luck and keep us posted with the progress!!!:cheers: