Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Getting heavily populated out back...Honking and quacking,

Ron J

all the time. Louder at night, but its kinda peaceful,listening to it.Winter has set in,more snow this Winter,already,than we had all of last season. Thats New England for you!Its so calm today,would love to go for a short boat ride! That isn't going to happen though! :wave:[attachment 76174 dec22MoreSnow030.jpg][attachment 76175 dec22MoreSnow026.jpg][attachment 76176 dec22MoreSnow004.jpg][attachment 76177 dec22MoreSnow012.jpg][attachment 76178 dec22MoreSnow003.jpg][attachment 76180 dec22MoreSnow015.jpg]

a dead duck or goose! My only experience with guns or hunting was with a 22 Ruger,semi automatic rifle with scope,and we only went shooting frogs, or junk cars,when we found them in the woods. Lucky for them... Although i'am sure you could teach me how to pluck and roast those suckers! I just enjoy seeing them, specially the mallards. I don't mind feeding them, cause i have the only yard with a fence and wall around it,so they can't waddle in and leave anything behind. :D I'am sure many of you wouldn't mind getting one or two sent for Christmas, IF it were ready for roasting! :D

I'll tell ya though Ron.........you sure took some beautiful winter pics there ! Great stuff ! :thumbup:

with a house full of females, even the dawg! I had to take testosterone shots to rid my self of the urge to talk alla time and my driving was getting scarey:blink:
Psst...hey buddy want a deal on some pills?:lol:

Ron ,
You get any of them and you need them "processed" for dinner I think I can set you up , had a little experience in just what is needed ....would not cost you but one or two of the bigger critters from across the northern boarder ...:bouncy:

Bill G.