Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Getting cold in bayou land :)

steve in so la

Supposed to be 41 tonight so I'm getting a jump on it :) Waiting for the LSU game to come on.

Steve in so la

fire_zpsj7x47xuu.jpg

Beautiful warm, glowing fire for warming the poor ole bones! SMILE!! It is to be down in the 20's for a few days here, also, but then it will warm up and then it is supposed to be a cold winter time for the Christmas Season! God Bless! Ma

upper 20's today and 9" of the white stuff since morning and it's still coming down!

Nice fireplace. The game doesn't look like it was going good for LSU when I was watching it earlier.

There were a lot of changes, in my life, this past year and I wasn't able, for a variety of reasons, to get out detecting. I'm hoping I'll be able to get out next spring. Don't know about you Mike but I can't go out when it's below 50 degrees, as the arthritis really says hello. Can't deal with extremely cold weather. If I could afford it, I'd move south to a more consistent climate area.

hopefully you will be able next year with the Lord's loving mercy to enable you to do so! I can't stand the hot summer time nor the cold winter time, so I mainly stay indoors and don't do much as far as outdoors, but I use to work in my yard and had flowers I planted and took care of myself plus mowing the yard! But ya know, all things come to an end whether good or bad and PTL that they don't last forever, especially, the trials and tests we have in this sinful world, but God helps us endure and overcome them all when we love and obey Jesus by worshiping God Jehovah in Spirit and in Truth! Amen! God Bless! Ma Happy Thanksgiving! My sister and I plan to go to the Sirloin Steak House in Rolla, MO and eat their food with no cooking, washing dishes and etc. but no leftovers either, which I do like to have for meals after Thanksgiving Day! SAD!! We haven't eaten out together in a long, long while, so will be nice and I might spend the night with her, too!

Hea, steve have you been fishing,best fishing place is in louisana :thumbup:Went out a week ago and hooked on to a 28 lb drum and a 30 lb. drum caught them on crab chunks.Mneighthood came over and filet the fish