Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

George, you need to see this beautiful art work that was done on a motorcycle seat..........

Kelley (Texas)

A neighbor a couple of doors north of me, same side of the street, where the silver colored Nissan is parked, had his wife design this for his new Corbin seat that he recently purchased for his motorcycle. While it is of a simple design as per se, I really liked it. His wife drew this design, and then a leather shop sewed it onto the seat. He has one of those custom California chopper bikes.

I asked his wife if she could make a western design for my bike seat. She said that she would love to do it for me. Now all I have to do is come up with a western theme for the design....horse head, long horn cow head, or something. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 101498 custommcseat.jpg]

I saw one last week in Rhode Island where we went on the bike. It had the western saddle bags and seat that looked almost like real saddle and some other tool work up on the grips. I mentioned to my daughter that I should take shot of it for you, and by the time we finished our food and I grabbed the camera he had left. I'm sure I will see him there again. I really like all the custom stuff they do to personalize the bikes. Even if it isn't my style I can still appreciate all the work in it.

Thanks for post and picture.

Geo-CT

n/t

when you stop and get off set the patty out on the ground with a little sign that reads " Don't Touch -I am Not B.S." Thats True Texan Custom work.