Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Geeze... you take a few days to do work and look what happens... new postings everywhere.. :):

Micheal_R

Staff member
Been abnormally busy as of late so I have not even been on the computor for over a week. We had chickens to kill... over 100 of the suckers.. Between fighting the heat and the wasps, we did them over 6 days. It was easier in the first light of day when it was cool and the wasps were not out yet. Anyway, they got done and then there was the garden produce to take care of too. Seems as though this past week has been out of my control.

And then I went to Vernon today to traffic court to fight a ticket [that I got over a year ago] I had my seatbelt under my armpit rather that over the shoulder. It had been giving me grief in the passenger seat where it was abrading the scar I got when I had my nephrectomy. The cop was not interested in anything other than giving a ticket. I saw my doc a few days after the ticket was given, and he wrote a note to the effect that it was causing some problems.

The upshot was I presented my case and I won. Although that is a rather ambiguous term. Winning actually means not paying. Sort of a reverse win> :):

Tomorrow, going to Blue river for another checkout and we are meeting our son there. Looking forward to that dive. We will spend the night in a cabin and try for two dives if all goes well. The weather has been cloudy of late and cool. Rain is very likely but that will not stop us.... I mean, what are we going to do... get wet?? :D:

next week , all should be back to a semblance of normalcy...

Calm seas

Micheal

n/t

n/t