Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gee my family sure is expanding--Just became G-Grandma again,

Another girl was born Tues to my son's youngest daughter, Tina --Mackeena weighed 7 lbs 14 oz & 21 inches long--the same as my son did when he was born in March, 1959! Time flies, children are born & this grandma is aging & getting closer to leaving this old world by either death or Rapture--depending on God's plans for me! :)
Ma

One of His greatest gifts to us!

Congratulations, Ma!
God is good all the time!
How many grandchildren and great grandchildren do you have?

Well here is my official count , I hope! :lol:

#3 children--2 girls & one boy

10 --Grandchildren, Susan--2 girls, David--one boy & one Stepson & 2 girls, Tami--4 boys (3 living & one died of SIDS) Crib death)==6 grandsons & 4 granddaughters!

18--G-Grandchildren--Jennifer--4 boys & 2 girls---Sarah--2 boys, Mike-one boy--Tina--one boy & one girl, Joey--2 girls, Dusten, one boy & 3 stepdaughters
Nathan--one girl == 9 G-Grandsons & 9 G-Grand daughters, I think! :lol: I am blessed !! Ma

Wow, Ma! That is a lot! No wonder you needed a little while to count them all. I'm sorry your daughter lost a son. That had to have been hard.

Yes, it was & has been ever since--I will never forget her kneeling at his grave & crying & saying, I want my baby over & over again: oh how my heart ached for her! But it helped her to have her son, Dusten name his son after Gregory Scott but his name is Gregory Evan--he was born in May 2016! A big chubby boy soon to be two years old!

My sister had a miscarriage due to a car accident & then her second son Mark, died from hitting the ground hard in another accident of going through a fence & down a hill --stopped by a tree--her first son was unharmed & went to the highway & flagged down someone to help! The driver of the pickup was drunk & unharmed! That was a sad funeral, too, as Carolyn was in a wheel chair with a broken shoulder & cuts & bruises! We never know what we will face in this ole sinful world but having Jesus helps a lot! Amen! Sis Ma