Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GBSE is broken. Not very deep,and falseing.

Deese

I dont know about this machine guys,I have been using it a couple weeks and the audio has stopped working on the speaker.It must have come unsoldered or something.I have to wear headphones now. I have not dug anything deep but big iron,I have been trying to listen for those faint but repeatable signals and right now its about 50 percent. half of them are small targets not deep enough to be a faint signal in the first place,and the other half are falseing. I dug two holes this afternoon that were reading solid 80 vdi four ways, dug the hole and its gone.The air tests on my machine are not impressive in my opinion either.Can you change the modulated audio to the non modulated like on the Cabela's model? I dont think I am a fan of the modulated audio.

Send it in for repair. They come back perfect.