Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett AT PRO

tarajudy

Beach hunting w/ GARRETT AT PRO 1/15/2014
Sterling chain,ring,nickle,coin etc. AT PRO IN STD MODE ZERO DIST. (FRESH WATER LAKE) MATCHING TWO EARRING'S WERE FOUND 20 YARDS APART AND ARE 925 SS

congrads!!! how long hv you had the at pro Im thinking about getting one in a couple of months. are you digging many pull tabs or bottle caps?HH

I have it for about 3 months. Really easy too use. I use STD MODE 0 DISM MOST OF THE TIME GROUND BAL. AND GO. IN COINS MODE IT WILL NOT PICK UP A LOT OF GOLD RINGS??? BUT I GO BY SOUNDS (3 TONES) THE BEST WAY FOR ME. Some of the videos can be confusing. Been detecting over 40 years GARRETT/ FISHER/MINELAB TOP 3 IN MY BOOK. AT PRO GOES DEEPER THEN MOST OF THEM. I'M IN VIRGINIA
You will always dig pull tabs/bottle caps. A little dism will elm hair pins and small pc of foil. I mostly fresh water beach hunt. Also its great for picking earring studs. (gold)

You found some nice stuff, tarajudy. I found a set of matching ear rings about a month ago, but they were both junk. You wins some, you lose some. Hope I can get out soon myself. GL & HH.