Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett 250

bonnie

hi everyone im thinking about getting a garrett 250.i have the minelab explorer2 and wanted to have a second machine can anyone tell me what there like.i never really figgered out how to work the explorer.its really complacated.thanks for any help.

Ace is a very easy detector to operate .:garrett:
Hardly any learning curve and easy to set.
For the money that you spend for the ACE 250 your getting a $ 800 detectors worth.

The 250 would be a blessing compared to the Explorer. It's a simple turn on and go machine, nothing complicated and it will find all the goodies you will want to find.

Bill

Two words for you my friend. DO IT. It will pay for itself within a month. Guaranteed.

It will find all the things your Explorer will, only not as deep in most soil conditions. And it is FUN to use. :)

I love my 250 best money I have ever spent. :garrett::thumbup:

Go with the 250 , like every one said , its turn and go Operation . just search this forum you will have tons of INFO , and great finds
come back if you need help

Tom

The large coil is great for the beaches and sport fields..
It goes deep.
Don't forget the rain cover also. Protects the screen and keep the dirt from getting into the buttons.
Plus it looks cool.
You'll be happy either way you go.

Happy Hunting

Bruce

i"v got an explorer II & the ACE250 i use the ACE most of the time it"s just more fun to use.
lazyaussie

Welcome to the site bud! You have come to the right place for good trustworthy advice! I see you have already received some.Good luck with your new ACE 250:garrett: