Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garret GTI 2500 Price

JackyPT

Hi everyone,

I have a Garret GTI 2500 that i will try to sell.
I have a question regarding the price...

The GTI 2500 have:
Detector - 100 or 150 hours of use, in very good condition.
Garret headphones
Garret supreme GTI case
9,5 imaging search coil - 50 ot 75 hours of use
12,5 imaging search coil - 50 ot 75 hours of use
Treasure Hound Depth Multiplier - never been used

The detector and the acessories don

Hi JackyPT,

In my humble opinion, and since prices in your country might be higher than in the US, I would recommend to check for the current price of a new unit and deduct a 30%. You have to consider that the equipment will not have warranty anymore. Just my 2 cents.

Good luck!

Paul

If I were selling that in the US I'd probably ask 700-800 dollars. I think it would sell quickly at that price if the condition is good. It will be difficult finding someone who'll want to use the Treasure Hound, though. You might have to sell that separately.

Chris

You might check the classifieds on this site and other detector sites to see what a comparable one is going for. Doubt if you'll find a Treasurehound for sale and as Chris said you may have to sell that separately.

Bil

I haven't checked used prices on the 2500 in quite a while, but Chris' estimate of 700-800 seemed high so I did a quick check of the last few that sold on eBay.

Final prices ranged from 390-545 for used. A refurbished unit with 20 hours left on the warranty and without the extra coil went for 637.50.

I didn't take the time to open up most of the completed listings, a lot of those probably didn't have the extras your offering which would add some value.

I was including the never used Treasure Hound. 500-600 without it would be my range. He lives in Portugal. There might be a premium for that too.

Chris

Thanks everyone for your help.