Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

funny question

Hey, hey, fozzy767! Yep, you just proved that your 'tector is working perfectly
with your $2.50 finds! Anytime you can find that much, it shows that if
your search had been in a more coin strewn field, then you'd have found
even more! Plus, that area could still have lots more to find as well, since you
proved it has great potential. Continued great luck! :thumbup:
..W

any day i reach down and pick up an item that would not have been found if i hadnt walked by swinging---- i count as a good day....except when i only find those :pulltab:

I used to think that if I did not find at least a dollar an hour, then I was doing something wrong....Now I just chalk it up to..."If it is there to be found, I am gonna find it..." if the items are not there, there is nothing you can do, but search the area, then move on to a new site if it is not producing (this is short of using another detector or a larger coil to go deeper)...So I would say you had a great day of hunting...I still like to find at least a dollar an hour, but if I do not, I still had a good day of swinging and diggin'.

HH,

GoGoGopher

Im still a Nubie,Havent even found close to your $2.50 yet but sure its comming.Any time swinging is a good time. BH Time Ranger,VibraProbe 570. Lesche Digger.

I have been detecting now for almost 9 months. I only get to go out maybe once a week, usually early Saturday or Sunday morning. I have never been skunked. I may not find a lot, but I always find something interesting that keeps bringing my back. Alot of the fun comes from researching and studying new places. I always enjoy myself and it gets my mind away from the stress of my job and any problems I have to deal with at the time. Good luck and HH

I think that when you do research for MDing, you will learn a little more history. Then you go do you thing, you find the item in the ground, You hold the item in you hand. Now, The item now takes you back to the day it was lost or dropped. You are a big part of the history of that item. This item perks you interest, what else is in the ground from this moment in time. You have to find out. Oh No, late going home again.

Great way to put it waltship...I often am late getting home, because I need to finish that last part of my grid, or I just found a 1942 wheat and wonder what else might be down there in this spot...
It hooks you good, that is for sure...It is a disease with no cure...Heck!!! Cure??? We don't need no stinkin' Cure!!!

HH,

GoGoGopher