Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

funny old button I think

highlander05

[size=medium][/size]I was searching a city park yesterday...found 2 memorial pennies and this odd looking button. I think it's a button. ...........very corroded on the back and a magnet does stick to it...just wanted to share the picture.

Interesting item. Badly corroded for sure !

Very kool highlander. Love finding the old stuff

Interesting find highlander. My brother in law and I are hitting a couple libraries tomorrow (suppose to be raining) gonna do us some researching! :garrett:

Looks like a leather rivit, My guess, Saddle,harness,tack, something? Some kind of fastner. OLD is the key word.

[size=medium][/size] Hey I hadn't thought of it being maybe a rivet....if it didn't have all that corrosion on back I could tell. That's a thought though...it'll go in the junk collection I've started. Today I found a fairly new quarter that's bent in half like a taco. I can only guess it was hit by a lawnmower. It was in a grassy area at the park.

button or snap off of cover-alls, as for the quarter I found one at a construction site at the park it had been ran over with the dozer. It was a little bent too!!!!!! great finds!!!!!!!!