Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Funny man passed on

Mike Chgo area

I don't imagine too many on here will remember the Sid Caesar show on TV. A good comic with clean jokes and antics passed on at 91 years old. A prayer for him would be good.

God Bless

I remember Sid Caesar and most of the good clean comedians are passing on and most TV programs and so called comedians are filthy and vulgar....don't watch many programs because of it....but do watch and listen to the Inspirational and church channels and a few others when something decent and interesting! Prayers for his loved ones and friends who will miss him! Amen! :angel: Ma

Yep, Humor is a funny thing alright...making somebody truly laugh is a gift...laughter is a dish best served often, and any good cook knows too much spice can ruin a good serving...but its a cheap way of dressing up an inferior product to an indiscriminate customer...that said, the old "pull my finger" routine will never go out of style...an American classic I guess...a true work of art masterfully delivered with impeccable timing, typically by a male elder at thanksgiving at the kids table...always gets a laugh from the kids anyway...sort of right on the edge of decorum I'll admit, but you cant argue with results..

It takes a special talent to be funny without having to result to swearing and vulgarity.......there are very few left who can do it.
Laurel and Hardy were the ultimate.......they could make most people laugh,young and old,without even trying.