Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

full time rving

sure love RVing. My wife and I have had an RV of one type or another for 14 years. Goes well with detecting as I enjoy detecting in other towns and states

Greg from Mi.

Hey
My wife and i grew up in Otisville Mi. north east of flint about 25 miles and then took gm a job transfer to Athens AL. for ten years then retirement now Cheryl and i are traveling full time job to job free camping for baby setting closed camp grounds right now were watching over a place in Comanche TX. until April then off to Ca. for three months at another park. I have a small radio shack Md now and plan on buying a Garrett 250 within the next month . What md do you used ? Mike

Where ya from? Hope to see more of ya! God bless! :)

Are you doing R.V.I.C.S. ???

Roving Volunteers In Christ's Service

http://www.rvics.com/pdfs/RVP_4web.pdf\

My in-laws are in RVICS

Hey Mike from MI iron Brigade
Roving Volunteers in Christ's Service. I have never heard of this group it does sound nice. I have a friend that used to live by Iron mountain maybe you new him Mike maxson. by the way Mike what Md do you used ? there sure is a lot ( Mike's ) around lol. Later Mike Mc

Never met him. Iron Mtn is way north of here. I use a Minelab Explorer II for old coins and relics, and a Fisher CZ-20 for water hunting.

Hey Mike
How cold is it getting up there ? down here in Texas it's still climbs to the 70 ,80 mark. and we like it. later Mike Mc

It has been up in the balmy lower 40's during the day and in the lower 30's to upper 20's at night lately. A little hot for me! :lol: Soon it will get colder and the ground might freeze and take away my detecting. :( Where in TX are you?

Hey
Were in Comanche TX . until April and then off to Ca. for three months and then hopefully back to AK. to look for diamonds and if the Lord is willing well find some. The camp ground were at now is closed and were just baby setting it thats why I'm going to buy a better Md my very , very , very old radio shack is still working but is hard to used. later Mike MC

My in-laws are in Smithville in the winter. What detector are you going to get?

Hey Mike from MI iron Brigade
I have been reading on MD's for the last couple of months and haven't decided yet I am thinking Garrett 250 but this unit doesn't do well for gold nuggets and this will be part of the Hunt. What do you think? later Mike Mc :yo:

The Ace 250 has gotten high reviews, and I'm not in gold country so I can't help with how good it does there. I know some of the Tesoro's are hot on smal gold, but there are also some others that are very good on gold. I think I would go to a nugget forum and see what each guy is using, and ask them also what machine is good for gold, coins, etc... :)