Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fugio cent yesterday

nightsout

I got out for a quick hunt this Yesterday and hit a really nice coin.You can read everything on it you can see the sun dial and the eye and the chain links are too much.It is quite a coin with very nice reverse and great shape for a 1787 copper.About 8" down with a high right overhang lock up that just said dig me baby.
nightsout

n/t

Don't know very much about old coppers, but that is one
interesting find. Congratulations.If you happen to know a
little history of this coin, I for one, would like to know more about it.
Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

Now that is an incredible find. Shame the soil is so harsh. Hope you find another.:beers:

hey guys the best quick info about it is just to Google "Fugio Cent" it all comes right up
nightsout

n/t

That is so AWESOME!!!!!!! The Fugio is one of my favoite coins but not one I ever expect to find.

way to go Nightsout. I am so happy for you:bouncy:

Great find!! If I am not mistaken, BlackX also found one of these coins last year. Definitely one to be proud of!!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he said he found one too.

Anytime something ends up overhanging in the right upper corner, you know you'd better dig. Even though it ends up being a soda can most of the time.

Super Old and Super Hard To Find Coin there that is for sure! Congrats on a very sweet find and hope your next find is just as exciting. Good Luck and HH.

Wow, what an awesome coin find!! :clapping:

A dream find for everyone who detects!!

Major congrats, nightsout!!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

WOW!

That is a great dig...the kind that keep you wondering what you might find next and everyone who reads about it try a little harder...WTG!

utahshovelhead

Amazing to see something like that come out of the ground.

The find most of us dream of.