Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Frustrated max

Wile.E

know you all tired of hearing me gripe,but old groundhog-friend and freedom2 plus was shipped to garretts jan. 24 and freedom 6 days later.Yet Ive read on hear some of you been gettin turn-around of less than week.Realize my detectors are very old, but just as important to me.have called couple times, lastly friday and they told me they would call with price on monday, tomorrow.the freedom was a repair but the hog was a tune ,has been reliable forever.anyway Im startin to think because I dont have one of these fancy new machines ,maybe my stuff on back burner, huh? Im older but things use to not be like this.Iam not knocking the servic people because they couldnt be better people to talk to. anyway Ibought another detector this week not garrett but never get rid of groundhog till it dies or me

Wile E did you consider that maybe they ran out of parts to fix those oldies !
Garrett will bend over backwards to fix them if they can:garrett:

did but called a while back ,said they could fix . think im gonna like the new old classic other brand. but know the hog so will keep on when get back. will post pics still when get backif learn how to. just got familiar with computers not that long ago lol.not knocking anybody or anybodies machines, or for that fact garrett service, but terribly frustrated.

[size=large]when you're ready to learn photo posting there's a forum to help you.
hope the Hog makes it home soon.

HH[/size]