Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Frost on the Pumpkin

Terry

Got out for the day on Monday to the Ghost town of Burnside. The morning was cold with a bit of frost in the ground but it soon warmed up to be a nice day. This was the first time I put aside the XS and used the T2. .........I can only say "WOW" This is what its all about. Good friends and good hunting.

That field sure looks like a lot of fun to hunt in with all that open area and what could be just sitting there waiting for you to retrieve. Hope many more Keepers are waiting for your return. Good Luck and HH.

I like to meet friends at an early morning breakfast resturant and order some biscuits and sausage gravey with fried egg on top and a nice cup of coffee then hit the fields and enjoy the company and have a few laughs...and if I find some oldies....it just puts the Icing on the cake!.......Congrates! :cheers:

Looks like you had a great day. I enjoyed the pics.